While you are busy doing your spring cleaning, don’t forget to change your filters! Dirty, clogged filters are one of the most common reasons for an inefficient system. In fact, a lot of our service calls for systems that are not working properly, could be avoided if the homeowner changed the filters regularly. If you are unsure how to do this, call our service department at 615-459-4300. A technician can come and do a complete spring cleaning on your system to get it ready for the hot Tennessee summer! We also have high efficiency air filters and common air filters for sale. Avoid costly repairs…. change your filters!!
- Importance of Energy Savings Agreements
- Maintaining Your AC/HP Makes Good Economic Sense
- Environmentally Friendly Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps
- Public Notice
- Tennessee Mechanical Corp. always offers free second opinions!
- Does Cleaning My Air Conditioning Unit Save Me Down Time and Utility Costs?
- Don’t Forget Your Air Filters During Your Spring Cleaning!
- What is Comfort?
- Tips for Lowering Your Cooling Costs
- Become Informed About Energy Efficiency
- Cool It: Lower Temps May Help You Lose Weight
- Don’t let the Grinch ruin your holiday!
- How does my heat pump work?
- Winter Thermostat Operation
- Had your heating system cleaned and checked? – Be prepared!