compensation: Based on Experience
employment type: full-time
Warehouse Associate Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain inventory of products; restock as needed
• Inspect products for damages; report as needed
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
• Receive and appropriately sort and store incoming products
• Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
• Preparing orders for field technicians
Warehouse Associate Skills and Qualifications
• Previous experience in a warehouse setting
• Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other necessary warehouse equipment
• Ability to skillfully and safely operate a forklift
• Good working knowledge of warehouse systems
• Solid communication skills and inventory skills
• Ability to lift or move at least 40 lbs.
• Applicant should have good work ethic
• Prior experience in HVAC or warehouse preferred but not required.
• Must have valid TN driver license, pass drug screen, and background check to be considered for position.
Recommended that serious applicants apply in person
Tennessee Mechanical Corporation, 101 General Forrest Ct., Smyrna, TN 37167
or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers